Re: [ASCII PFiles] Fixes or Updates in the past year?

From: Brian Hartvigsen (hartvigsen@gci.net)
Date: 11/26/00

>   Has there been any updates/fixes by anyone to Sammy's ASCII

-- [snip] --

I did a semi-port to Windows, the only problem with it is for some reason
when you load a char and immediately save it saves some funky affects[1],
if they were good affects it wouldn't be so bad but it's ussually poison
and infravision..

That's all I've done :)

Brian

[1] Here is what is saves to the pfile for any who care..  I am working on
fixing this :)
Affs:
-13108 -13108 -52 204 -858993460
/* Does a total of 30 lines of this I just snipped them */
-13108 -13108 -52 204 -858993460
50 46 0 0 1024
0 0 0 0 0

The thing I don't get is that this is the only place the code didn't
port..  the rest just took a little conversion