<CODE> how to add default patterns in olc-redit

From: Nizal Hassan (nizal@angelfire.com)
Date: 12/27/00

as above..for e.g. the default pattern is ************...before/after a desc, the pattern would fill up the line..so the builder would just need to do the desc and when he is done, the default pattern would appear before/after the desc...any idea on how to do that?? thanks..

---
     "No love is worth so much, away, cruel Cupid!
    That makes it now my dearest prayer, to die.
    I pray to die, recalling how you've wronged me,
    Girl born to make my life a misery"
                                                -Ovid