Re: Couple Problems,

From: William Jeanveau (webremedies@home.com)
Date: 01/26/01

George Greer wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Jan 2001, William Jeanveau wrote:
>
> >Not sure wether or not these are common or not, but I run circle30bpl17,
> >first off when a char self-deletes, or I wipe the players file, object
> >files are still left hanging around, meaning they log back in 5 months
> >down the road they keep the same eq.
>
> Don't run 'purgeplay', do you?

Ok thanks..

> >Another being - I have hometowns assigned, etc, besides that point, if I
> >advance a god to level 1, or even set his level to 1 and force all save,
> >when he disconnects and relogs back in, his level is still at the same
> >level it was *god*, etc.
>
> Dunno, haven't heard of it.

Not a problem.

> fight.c:
>
>   /* Gain exp for the hit */
>   if (ch != victim)
>     gain_exp(ch, GET_LEVEL(victim) * dam);

I see it there too, but doesn't seem to be working
properly, I have a fido set up to dish out tons of exp
bring on a test char, only exp accumulated is when the
fido dies, aswell how would I go about making it the
total amount of exp gained displayed at the bottom
rather than what you earned on the last hit.