Re: [SYSTEM-Netware] NLM?

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 04/10/01

On Sat, 24 Mar 2001, Scott wrote:

>I recently came across this topic as I was searching the circlemud Archives.
>
>http://post.queensu.ca/cgi-bin/listserv/wa?A2=ind9707&L=circle&D=0&P=39657
>
>I was very interested as to whether Gary Barnett <gbarnett@POLARNET.COM>
>got the Circle codebase to work on netware or even attempted it. I tried
>to email him but his address seems to be out of date as the message was
>undeliverable.  If you see this message Gary or anybody else that has
>tried what Gary proposed please let me know as I am extremely interested
>in this. Thanks

I'm doing an unrelated Novell Netware project so I could technically take
the source code and (try to) port it to Netware.  The only question
is...why?  Most of the Novell servers at Miami University fall over at the
drop of the hat.  Given most MUD stability during testing you'd have to
reboot the server quite a bit.  I even manage to kill servers using the
protected memory model.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org