Re: [CODE] More fun!

From: DOOMer 2k (doomer18@hotmail.com)
Date: 06/04/01

>When I select a certain combination of mob flags in medit, the changes
>are lost on reboot. When I save the mob file to disk, and examine it,
>I see something like:
>
>-2145386488 0 0 0 2064 67174400 0 0 500 E
>
>on the MOB_FLAGS line. This particular line, the first number is a
>combination of MOB_ flags # 4, 22 and 32. My assumption is that the

That would be your problem... You can't have a flag number 32
(1 << 32) I assume.  This is because there are only 32 bitvectors
you can do..  (1 << 0) through (1 << 31).
If you are doing (1 << 32) That would explain how you're getting a
negative number (The number is rolling over on you).

Either change the number of MOB_FLAGS you have to a number between
(1 << 31) and (1 << 0).  Otherwise, look up the 128 bitvector code
in the snippets/archives to find out how to fix the 32 flag limit
problem.

My $((1 << 1)/100) worth.
Code On
Akuma the Raging Coder