Many things

From: Luca (wetwork@terra.com.br)
Date: 07/07/01

Sorry i'm a nebie coder and i just started to code circle and i have lots
of question.
1) i'm trying to make that the players enter the game and theirs eqs be in
their bodies not in their inventories, do you now where i have to chage?
2) i have some problems about the xp (i use bpl17), the players are killing
one mob and passing 1 level and i dunno why.....
3) I want to make that the max damroll and hitroll be 50 or more, how can i
do that?
please if anyone knows how to do this things tell me tks
p.s.: if someone that speaks portugues want a new score format can ask me
Wetwork@terra.com.br