Re: send_to_charf, Take 2

From: Daniel A. Koepke (dkoepke@circlemud.org)
Date: 07/11/01

On Wed, 11 Jul 2001, George Greer wrote:

> As much as I'd like to, none of the suggestions have been clearly
> good. Daniel is close.

Harumph.  Oh, wait, I wasn't really for changing it, anyway...

> I'll leave the existing act() calls alone and only work with the
> send_to_char() and mudlog() calls, which I'll probably swap the
> arguments on.  I'm 60/40 for swapping at the moment.

Double, Double, toil and trouble;
args swap and tempers bubble.
Developers two ashore,
but mind you this, well before:
Do this true and do this right,
lest you face the lasting fright;
In time shall they all adore
The great Stream EDit-or.

In other words: I'm okay with it, but if you're going to do the swap,
include a sed script so that people can convert their existing uses of
send_to_char() and mudlog() which are probably in abundance.  Otherwise,
people -will- be angry.

-dak