Re: [NEWBIE] [CODE] remort special proc

From: Bobby Solis (bobby_solis@hotmail.com)
Date: 09/08/01

I've found the actual remort snippet.  At the end of that remort.txt Malcor
wrote:

"As it sits an immortal needs to set a players remort and new class/level of
new class. I am working on a special proc for remorting. The idea is that
you train at a guildmaster at the max mortal level and have them set your
level class remort maxhit maxmana etc. not hard just have not gotten to it."

This is what I was looking to see if anyone has done this special proc so
that an Immortal doesn't have to set their remorts, they can do it once they
are ready and w/out any help.