Re: cannot find file

From: Alex (fletchra@qsilver.queensu.ca)
Date: 09/20/01

>     I once came acroos a search cmd/hidden door code on Ceramic Mouse.
It is:
   contrib/code/utils/hiddendoors.txt

It does have some stuff at the beginning for 'auto exits', but the rest of
the file deals with searching for the door.

It's the only thing that we've ever had submitted to us that deals with
hidden doors.  (=

> but with the new design of the site, and no search option for past
> snippets.
All of the 'past snippets' are now included on the FTP site.  This was
done because we found that the two sites were competing against one
another.  We're working on coming up with two sites that complement each
other, the one building off of the information in the other.

Ae.