Re: cannot find file

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 09/20/01

On Thu, 20 Sep 2001, nwhite wrote:

>    I once came acroos a search cmd/hidden door code on Ceramic Mouse.
>but with the new design of the site, and no search option for past
>snippets. I cannot find the snip. I looked through th ftp site, and only
>located a file on hidden doors, but looked to be mostly about a new
>combat prompt. Any help on finding the snip or anything relavent to what
>im looking for. would be appreciated. Thanks, Drakona of Kolira

Mostly it's broken through links assuming it's at the document room.  I'll
see about fixing it up sometime soon.  In the meantime, the FTP site should
have most everything.  The WTFAQ and other unique items will move into the
new site proper instead of being kluged around in the old one.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org