[CODE] Mobs attempting to use player skills

From: flawed (flawed@io.com)
Date: 09/24/01

Now I have searched thew archives, and have found some information, but
what I saw and tried had no effect. Im using dak's multi hit code from the
ftp site.

Sep 24 05:58:36 :: SYSERR: Mob using '((ch)->player_specials->saved.skills[141])'
at fight.c:947.

Now I understand that the mob is trying to use a skill, in this case its
at line 947 of fight.c

>> 947    if (GET_SKILL(ch, SKILL_SECOND_ATTACK) >= number(1, 101)) {
>> 948       if (GET_SKILL(ch, SKILL_THIRD_ATTACK) >= number(1, 201)) apr++;
>> 949       apr++;
>> 950     }

Now when I try and add in the if IS_NPC stuff before hand, it compiles
fine, but when you make an attack in the mud, you dont see the fighting,
you're just locked in combat.  What exactly am I doing wrong in this, and
what would the right thing to use for this?