Re: Dual Wield..

From: Mielikki (mielikki@exilemud.com)
Date: 09/26/01

Ok..I have the Dual Wield code working, however, on compile it threw up
these warnings. It seems to work despite this so I am a bit afraid to
tinker with it lest I mess something up.
****
fight.c: In function `hit':
fight.c:908: warning: implicit declaration of function `double_hit'
fight.c: At top level:
fight.c:913: warning: type mismatch with previous implicit declaration
fight.c:908: warning: previous implicit declaration of `double_hit'
fight.c:913: warning: `double_hit' was previously implicitly declared to
return
`int'
*****
The lines it is referencing in the code are as follows:
line 908:    double_hit(ch, FIGHTING(ch), TYPE_UNDEFINED);
line 913: void double_hit(struct char_data * ch, struct char_data *
victim, int type)
*****
I am using LordKat's Dual wield code with the fix submitted by
mechanical animal, the links to them are below. If anyone can tell me in
dummy terms what I should or should not do to clean up this compile I
would greatly appreciate it.:)

AJ

Lordkat's Dual Wield:
ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/CircleMUD/contrib/code/skills/dual_wield3bpl
17.txt

Mechanical animal's fix:
http://www.circlemud.org/maillist/2000-11/0188.html