PRF & PLR flags max 32?

From: Templar Viper (templarviper@hotmail.com)
Date: 01/19/02

I was lately putting in a new piece of code that required an empty pfr flag
slot.
However, this slot was number 32, and I later found out that it wasn't
working
correctly. So I now know slots like prf etc can only contain 32 flags (zero
included).. Only, how to tackle this. Would it be more easy to create an
entire
new prf slot list (prf2) or is there a method I could increase the number of
flags?
Did anybody do this before? How did they solve it?

If someone is willing to help me, thank you.