Re: [CODE] Do I need to Free this?

From: Justin Adler (spam@WORLD-DOMINATION.COM.AU)
Date: 02/07/02

Hello dak.

Without wasting your time, i'll make this brief.

Thank you very very much, not so much as an answer, but for the time to
explain my poor code.

For newbies like me, it is a god-send.

Respect.

>> If you're on a non-NT-based Microsoft OS, the memory may
>> sit there until you reboot.

oh? wow. ouch. My MUD runs on a redhat 5.2 and development on mandrake 8.1
I hope i haven't been screwing up the memory of the live server (not mine /
hosts other muds) too much :(  Thank you once more for this warning.

Deepest Regards: Pure Krome

(goes back to going over LOTS of bad code that has not been freed).