Re: Lossing levels when dieing?

From: Lars (lars@temperedweaves.com)
Date: 04/04/02

or... in void die(struct char_data *ch) you could do this...

use the same switch that is used for gaining mana/hit/move/pracs to
subtract mana/hit/move/pracs... then they will lose stats at the same
rate/formula you implemented for them to gain stats.  Nothing extra to
save, no special checks to worry about... and they will have roughly the
same stats they had before they died when they gain the level(s) back.