Re: Lossing levels when dieing?

From: Lars (lars@temperedweaves.com)
Date: 04/04/02

Well, in regards to that... if the player has already pracced a
skill/spell, and loses a level or two dying, and they are at a level
below what is required to know it, the chance of succeeding it will be
(on mine), 5% lower for every level off they are.  I'm not sure there's
much of a difference if they already know the spell/skill, between
subracting pracs and giving them again when they die, or just lowering
the level and disallowing pracs until they were at the previous level.
 A matter of preference that really except you would probably need an
extra flag to let the mud know the player lost a level, and remove the
flag when they are returned to their previous level;  possibly an spare
entry for old_level if they lose more than one level...

Lars