Re: zone flag checks

From: Scott Meisenholder (scmeis1@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/20/02

I do have every thing as i see it from what you wrote but this
ZONE_FLAGS(loc)     (zone[(loc)].zone_flags)

My whole problem is it crashes where I said it did last time.

in act.movement.c
in do_simple_move

it crashes here

if (ZONE_FLAGGED(EXIT(ch, dir)->to_room, ZONE_QUEST)){

always crashes on the EXIT(ch, dir)->to_room

if anyone has some insight i would be much appreciative. This is the only
part of what i am coding that is giving me fits. Could be that my brain is
fried from other issues at work im dealing with :)