fishing and weather

From: Edward J Glamkowski (eglamkowski@angelfire.com)
Date: 05/15/02

Hehehe - I put this in and it is surprisingly fun :)

A little extra for those who want to use this, but don't know anything
about fishing:

Put in bonuses in the check_fishing() function for if it is
raining or if it is SUN_SET or SUN_RISE.  I also put in small
bonuses for immorts :P

Thanks Kaan :)

Anybody done anything else interesting with the weather?
I made CALL_LIGHTNING require the caster to be OUTSIDE and for it
to be SKY_RAINING or SKY_LIGHTNING, but that's rather minor.

Maybe some combat modifiers for fighting in the rain?
Or movement modifiers for bad weather?

Any other ideas?

Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com