[Newbie] How make objects !take

From: Brian Hutchins (brianh@OSPREY.NET)
Date: 05/16/02

Howdy,
I am having problems using the create_obj() and making them !take. The
example I am using is in make_corpse() so, can someone show me how to make
a corpse non_takeable? Here is the code...

  GET_OBJ_TYPE(corpse) = ITEM_CONTAINER;
  GET_OBJ_WEAR(corpse) = ITEM_WEAR_TAKE;
  GET_OBJ_EXTRA(corpse) = ITEM_NODONATE;
  GET_OBJ_VAL(corpse, 0) = 0; /* You can't store stuff in a corpse

Seems simple, but just leaving off the ITEM_WEAR_TAKE part crashed the mud.
My intentions are to use this for leaving pools of blood behind that
dissolve similar to corpses and to make tombstones to fallen players.
Thanks for any help,
Brian