Re: [newbie] [dg scripts] foolish errors and some notes

From: Mathew Earle Reuther (graymere@zipcon.net)
Date: 06/28/02

> any way. At present it is merely of academic interest...

Perhaps this file is of some interest as well:

http://www.zipcon.net/~graymere/z.txt

It's a prose listing of the differences between our two implementations.

I can definitively say that mine does not cause a problem when trying to
trigedit 1, though I haven't typed trigedit 2 yet. :)  Maybe I should
recompile (made some fixes based on your work, thanks) and see right
quick?

At any rate, I figured the file might be of use to you in some small way.
I didn't do any of the other files because I didn't want to spend too much
time, and I figured the modifications to the DG files were likely the most
important ones.

One major note: I ended up adding a TON of these lines:

char buf[MAX_STRING_LENGTH]

Yet you seem to have not done so.  How did you get around needing to do
that?  My compiler screamed bloody murder until I resolved every one.

At any rate, today is my long code day (girlfriend doesn't come home until
nearly midnight), so hopefully I'll get more time to test out the code
with the modifications I made based on yours.

-Mathew