Re: [CODE] ASCII PFiles

From: The Fungi (fungi@yuggoth.org)
Date: 07/05/02

On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 05:23:41PM +0000, The Fungi wrote:
> Well done. My only question is why you needed to add the room_rnum
> parameter for character load_room back to the save_char() function
> rather than relying on the values in the descriptor's saved special
> data. Or is there really a valid reason for this I'm not seeing?

Remedied. Tested and seems to work fine without the extra load_room
parameter in the save_char() function. If you want something to
compare with, I have it diffed against the latest CircleMUD CVS
snapshot tarball (with OasisOLC and DGScripts) available from:

   http://www.yuggoth.org/pub/games/src/circlemud-cvs/

Let me know if you think I broke anything...
--
{ IRL(Jeremy_Stanley); PGP(9E8DFF2E4F5995F8FEADDC5829ABF7441FB84657);
SMTP(fungi@yuggoth.org); IRC(fungi@irc.yuggoth.org#ccl); ICQ(114362511);