[MYSQL] Rent files, help with handle_obj()

From: Artovil (artovil@arcanerealms.org)
Date: 07/09/02

Hello,

I am currently working on converting my ASCII object files to
MySQL.  Saving and loading works just fine, although all items that are not
equipped, including those in containers, end up in the character's
inventory on load.  They are saved down exactly the same way as in the
ASCII pfile, and I am fairly certain that they also call handle_obj()
properly.  If anyone out there is willing to help, I'd be happy to discuss
this with you off-list, since this is not really a CircleMUD related
question. :P

Warm regards,
/Torgny