[NEWBIE] [WINDOWS] [LINUX] Porting over

From: ZaufeMUD (zaufemud@zapo.net)
Date: 08/02/02

Ok, I got sick of trying to run on Windows, and found out it would cost me an extra $100/month to host my mud through my connection (due to my lovely cable modem - they do not allow it).  So due to this, I have gone to a Linux Hosted system.

I am trying to get it ported.. I have taken care of all the fun LF stuff... but am getting some wild stuff in compiler warnings (I never got these on MSVC++ 6 or Borland)..

/usr/bin/ld: Dwarf Error: Invalid or unhandled FORM value: 14.
/usr/bin/ld: Dwarf Error: Invalid or unhandled FORM value: 14.
/usr/bin/ld: Dwarf Error: Invalid or unhandled FORM value: 14.
comm.o: In function `close_socket':
:1955: undefined reference to `cleanup_olc'
/usr/bin/ld: Dwarf Error: Invalid or unhandled FORM value: 14.
/usr/bin/ld: Dwarf Error: Invalid or unhandled FORM value: 14.
/usr/bin/ld: Dwarf Error: Invalid or unhandled FORM value: 14.
dg_olc.o: In function `trigedit_disp_menu':
:185: undefined reference to `get_char_colors'
:198: undefined reference to `nrm'
:198: undefined reference to `grn'
:198: undefined reference to `yel'
:198: undefined reference to `cyn'
dg_olc.o: In function `trigedit_disp_types':
:245: undefined reference to `get_char_colors'
:250: undefined reference to `grn'
:250: undefined reference to `nrm'
:254: undefined reference to `cyn'
:254: undefined reference to `nrm'
<snip>

I am pretty much getting these for every occurounce of cleanup_olc and any references to the colors..

I am using BPL21, Oasis OLC 2.0.1 with DG PL8 and Ascii pfiles and EasyColour 2.2

Thanks!
Zaufe