Re: ZDelete

From: Mythran (kip_potter@hotmail.com)
Date: 08/09/02

Well....zdelete works on a stock circlemud....without OasisOLC...JFYI....:)

As well as on a mud with Oasis and DGScripts...but, I think there is a small
memory leak with it...the portions that delete all the rooms/obj/mobs
(basically the whole darn thing) because I am not sure what's up with
DGScript's programmatically as of yet.

I am thinking about taking on the task of OasisOLC as the (if not a)
OFFICIAL developer for it.  I have been working 10-12 hour days at work, but
this comes to an end (hopefully) next week, so I will have more time on it.
And, internic (verisign) has screwed up with my domain....don't understand
how, but one day my domain was there, and today, well...it wen't bye bye,
not registered or anything.  Luckily I saved credit card statements :)  So
they are streamlining getting it fixed, but until then I don't have a domain
name for my mud :(  Anywho, if someone would be so kind as to point me to
the details about picking up the Oasis project...I would be grateful.

Mythran