Trouble determining how to express something.

From: Mathew Earle Reuther (graymere@zipcon.net)
Date: 08/29/02

Hello! :)

I'm having difficulty determining how to express something.  Essentially I
want to be able to check zone information before movement.  So say if a
zone is numbered less than 100 someone can walk in as a mortal, but over
100 they can't.  Or say if the zone top number is over 10000 they can't.
Or whatever.

I'm looking at do_simple_move, which seems to be a likely place to slap
such a check in, however, I can't figure out how to make a check look at
zone information.  (Obviously, there are room info things there, so that
would be easy to code.)

I'm going to go back to looking at it, but I've spent a bit on it already
and nothing has become apparent. :)  If anyone has an answer, let me know.
Otherwise I'm sure it'll eventually dawn on me!

-Mathew