[Code][Idea] Policy Edit

From: Jeremy M. (jkm4802@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/30/02

I've had a system design sitting here since oasis olc first came out, and
I'm wondering if anyone with a Circlebpl17 happens to have implemented this
idea... I was going to try and clone the HEDIT code, rename a few bits, etc,
and try to place the policy files under the same structure and system as the
HEDIT structure, promptly renamed to PEDIT. Has anyone tried this, and if
so, what did you have to do to get this thing to fly?

Riodan aka Jeremy M.