Re: [OT] [server] assorted problems with red hat 7.2

From: The Fungi (fungi@yuggoth.org)
Date: 10/31/02

On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 12:50:19PM -0500, Ben D Heise wrote:
> well thats wonderful for you, but how does that help me?

You complained of consistency issues with a RedHat GNU/Linux
development workstation. I have never had consistency problems with
Debian GNU/Linux. I was suggesting you broaden your Linux
distribution horizons to solve your problem. RedHat has been going
down the drain from a technical standpoint for several years now,
even though (or because?) they seem to keep the largest market share
of Linux deployments. Or at least that's how it has appeared to me,
and I have to work with it every day professionally because our
customers continue to request it.

> is there a place to download this?

A place to download what? My CircleMUD source package is available
for download from:

   http://www.yuggoth.org/debian-CCL/pool/unofficial/c/circlemud/

Debian download/install information can be found at:

   http://www.debian.org/

Hope one of those answers your question.
--
{ IRL(Jeremy_Stanley); PGP(9E8DFF2E4F5995F8FEADDC5829ABF7441FB84657);
SMTP(fungi@yuggoth.org); IRC(fungi@irc.yuggoth.org#ccl); ICQ(114362511);