[Code][Temp Help Needed] Aedit_16.patch

From: Jeremy M. (jkm4802@hotmail.com)
Date: 10/31/02

Hello everyone,
As some of you may know I've been working with two of my coders to get Aedit
patched into my source. However, one of my coders is still new to coding in
Circlemud, and the other stayed up with me last night for roughly 4 hours
trying to patch it in without success.  This marks the second attempt at
doing so. If any of the experienced hard hitting Circle coders on this list
have any time available for a one shot one kill coding venture, please give
me a holler. At this point, I'm not picky, I just want to get that damn
thing in so I can move on with my project.

We operate under CVS, in a linux mandrake o/s.
The mud is a Circlebpl17 with:

Oasis OLC 2.0
DG Scripts
Assemblies