Re: Proposal for the skills array

From: Mark Garringer (zizazat@hotmail.com)
Date: 11/03/02

>dummy_mob.  Anyone have any thoughts on this?  Would this be feasible?
>Would it be likely?

Maybe I misunderstood what you are trying to say, but I just added to the
mob_special_data an mskill array just like players have.

You just have to go in and undo a lot of skill checks that return if you are
an NPC. I turned most of them into the form of

if (IS_NPC(ch))
   percent = GET_MSKILL(ch, skill);
else
   percent = GET_SKILL(ch, skill);

etc...

Then you can make little procs to be called out of fight.c so that they try
to use various skills as needed :)

--Ziz