[Decrepid Code Snippets] Classlessness!

From: Jeremy M. (jkm4802@hotmail.com)
Date: 12/28/02

I recall quite a long while ago that there was a snippet written that
detailed what it would take to remove classes completely from the game. I'm
running a circlemud patch level 17 and after some discussion with a few of
my immortals we decided being a "classless" mud would be more beneficial to
the players as they would be able to shape and form their characters with
much more freedom.

If anyone knows where this documentation went or has a copy of it, or heck,
wouldn't mind sending me a how-to, I'd definately put it to use. :)

Riodan aka Jeremy M.

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_virusprotection_3mf