Re: [Decrepid Code Snippets] Classlessness!

From: Daniel A. Koepke (dkoepke@circlemud.org)
Date: 12/29/02

On Sun, 29 Dec 2002, Jeremy M. wrote:

> If anyone knows where this documentation went or has a copy of it, or
> heck, wouldn't mind sending me a how-to, I'd definately put it to use.

A quick search of the FTP site finds (verbatim from 00Index)

  pl15-noclasses.tar.gz   A patch to rip out classes from CircleMUD
  pl15-noclasses.README   The rationale behind such an idea.

in the directory pub/CircleMUD/contrib/code/players/.  There doesn't
appear to be a more current version of this patch, but you're strongly
encouraged to look for yourself.  If you do the work to update the patch,
you're strongly encouraged to contribute back the modified version that
you use.

-dak