Questions about OLC

From: The Mud Operator (absolut@b63740.STUDENT.cwru.edu)
Date: 03/20/94

We're not sure if this message got through, since there was no response, so
I'm posting it again.  I guess it's directed at Jeremy...

How, exactly, will OLC be working?  By this I mean when someone is creating,
do the created get sent to a file, or are they automatically included in the
game, so that players can actually go to the new rooms?

We ask this because we thought about letting some lower level gods have OLC
so that we can have a lot of areas created (since everyone is always asking
to send us areas in exchange for god-hood).  However, there are many problems
that may arise by our implementing this if the rooms are automatically joined
without our being able to check them first.

Ace
AbsolutMUD (b63740.cwru.edu 4000)