this is a slight annoyance.

From: The Chronicler (ACCMCM@vaxc.hofstra.edu)
Date: 04/06/94

this is a slight annoyance to people on the mud mailing list.

IF i, (or probably anyone else) post, please dont reply to me and send
to the mailing list.  The fact that my post got on there means that ill get the
mailing list post.  Im getting 2 posts for everyone, and its SERIOUSLY
hampering my disk space...there seems no reason to do this...and im sure some
other people dont enjoy getting 4 or 5 messages 2 times a day...

thanks...minor gripe...done complaining.

Matt@hofstra.

---
"If i knew it was going to be this damn cold, I'd have worn a sweater."
	-J. Frost

Email:  ACCMCM@VAXC.HOFSTRA.EDU