Re: merc

From: SPACE CADET (m974020@anderson.NADN.NAVY.MIL)
Date: 04/06/94

Hmmmmm....... I personally like the idea of separate text player files.
It would definitely help me on those glorious occasions when someone
wants to know what their password is, so that I don't have to go change
it, or when you want to look at a char's stats w/o entering the game (for
whatever reasons....).  As for people hacking into files and modifying
them..... well, OLC will keep people out of the root account, and anyone
who got caught doing something like that would be deleted anyway.... *grin*

*plink, plink*                          ......Sarkhori