Circle on a hp715

From: Rune H. Skogseide (db19@oliven.bih.no)
Date: 04/28/94

Anyone out there had any luck running the circle mud on a hp 715?

I have managed to convert some of the code and it runs smothly for a while
until it suddenly stops up.... It never crashes, it just stops *sigh*

I think the select() function is the thing that stop it but I am not sure

The select function on a hp715 requires:

select(size_t nfds, int *readfs, int *writefds, int *exceptfds,
	const struct timeval *timeout)

while the circle uses fd_set instead of int *

Anyone able to help me on this?

-Rune