Problems with gain_exp

From: Sergio Ricardo Ferreira Macedo (macedo@magma.leg.ufrj.br)
Date: 09/05/94

	After I installed the gain_exp function posted here, I could not
advance the player to 31 anymore. When I try to do it, I simply receive an
"Ok.", the target get the "mutation message" but nothing happens. I noticed
that the ammount of xp to reach next level became negative, what makes sense,
since the guy already reached the xp needed to immort. When I try to advance
the char to 31, the exp is set to the limit of the class but the level keeps
untouched.

	What must I change to fix it?

		Sergio Macedo
			Desslar @ magma.leg.ufrj.br 4000