Re: Autorun Scriptfile

From: VampLestat (vamp@csulb.edu)
Date: 11/05/94

On Sat, 5 Nov 1994 26MOUNTCASTL@CUA.EDU wrote:

> 	Also, I just noticed that circleMUD3bpl4 doesn't seem to have the
> zone reset flag of R to randomize doors - my question is do earlier versions
> of circle have this Randomize command?

No, earlier versions never had this command (to my knowledge).  The R
command for a door was part of a Merc addition.  You can probably just
get the code form merc and work it into circle.

Ryan L. Watkins                             e-mail: vamp@csulb.edu
System Administrator                        url   : http://www.csulb.edu/~vamp/
Academic Computing Services, CSU Long Beach pgpkey: finger vamp@beach.csulb.edu
Darkside Consulting        -   Unix  /  Windows  /  Mac  /  Internet  /  Design