Autorun Scriptfile

26MOUNTCASTL@CUA.EDU
Date: 11/05/94

Hi,

	I'm on this mailing list on my other account (which is very messed-up
right now), but I needed to know if anyone knows how to modify the autorun
script so that it sleeps the MUD during the day Monday thru Friday and then
lets it run all weekend.  Would I have to make two separate scripts or
would one do all this?
	Also, I just noticed that circleMUD3bpl4 doesn't seem to have the
zone reset flag of R to randomize doors - my question is do earlier versions
of circle have this Randomize command?  I'm sure it wont be that difficult to
code but I was just wondering.
	Thanks much,

	- Sean (Glasgian at The Dominion - huey.ee.cua.edu 8400)