Re: Answered: CircleMUD -- is it alive??

From: Michael J Cunningham (crayola@esu.edu)
Date: 02/21/95

I am working on adding in a spell like armor called shield. I have
added in code to magic.c spell_parser.c spells2.c and spells.h just
like the armor spell. I have gotten the mud to compile and run, but
when I try to cast the spell I get messages like Bylle Grylle Grop Gryf???
Players can practice the spell once they reach the desired level but
I can't get them to cast it?? Any help you can offer would be
appriciated. Oh by the way this is circle 2.2 code.

Thanks...Mike

    _____
   /     \

   \_____/  RAYOLA @ ESU.EDU  ( Michael J. Cunningham )