question about AFF_....

SROWAN@WVNVM.WVNET.EDU
Date: 05/24/95

Hello,
I just recently imped a couple new spells in my circle 3.0 patch 7 code that
set either AFF_HOLY_MIGHT, or AFF_DARK_POWER, etc.  these spells work as far
as damage bonuses, etc, go, but when I stat a player that is affected, the
"SETS:" section of the stat shows as either undefined or unused, depending on
whether I place the #define AFF_... in a new position, or one of the spares.
Any ideas? because it's also not showing that the player is affected by the spe
ll if someone in the same room looks (ex. as with sanctuary)

Steve