ROOM_TUNNEL

From: Joey Buttafuco (denitto@chipsworld.bridge.net)
Date: 05/29/95

I was just wondering wether it would be more advantageous if in
act.movement.c instead of just checking to see if someone was in the
ROOM_TUNNEL, wouldn't it be better to check if that player was a PC or not?

For example, I have a zone which is mostly tunnels.  A player cannot go
into the room if a mob has either wandered into the room, or is loaded
there, making the zone pointless...  It would be better if only one pc
were able to enter the room, rather than one body.

			Aldebaran