New Damage Calculations
Date: 06/09/95

Here is what I think would be a cool addition to CircleMUD, that I don't
think is on any other MUD.

Instead of every weapon just doing it's damage, make the kind of weapon take
longer to heal in relation to the type.

The basis would be a a slashing weapon.  It would take the normal time to
recover lets say 100 hp
Then all others would be different a crushing weapon would take the longest
because it's a riping wound and they take along time to heal, You can fit the
others in.  So instead of it doing more damage to kill you, it would take a
crushing weapon 2 times as long for the 100 hp to be healed as compared to
the slashing (a shalow minor wound).  I think it would really add an extra
edge to the weapon part of the game.  I am still thinking of how the Cure and
Heal spells would be affected but just want to know if this would work.