New Damage Calculations

IIVXMan@aol.com
Date: 06/09/95

Here is what I think would be a cool addition to CircleMUD, that I don't
think is on any other MUD.

Instead of every weapon just doing it's damage, make the kind of weapon take
longer to heal in relation to the type.

Examples:
The basis would be a a slashing weapon.  It would take the normal time to
recover lets say 100 hp
Then all others would be different a crushing weapon would take the longest
because it's a riping wound and they take along time to heal, You can fit the
others in.  So instead of it doing more damage to kill you, it would take a
crushing weapon 2 times as long for the 100 hp to be healed as compared to
the slashing (a shalow minor wound).  I think it would really add an extra
edge to the weapon part of the game.  I am still thinking of how the Cure and
Heal spells would be affected but just want to know if this would work.