Addclass/Multiattack/Race Docs

From: Brett Helgeson (varagol@netcom.com)
Date: 07/19/95

	Just wondering if anyone found them usefull at all, and if so,
whats the address to your mud(s)? I am pretty bored at the moment (Yeah I
could be doing something important but it can wait=) and want to check on
some muds...

	So if you could send me your addresses to your muds, I'd love to
check them out...

Through the darkness comes the howl, the echo of the fellbeasts of
the Warp.  Alone I stand, knowing full well that death awaits me.
My sole comfort shall be in knowing that I will not fall alone, and
without sacrifice of something I truly believe in.
		Warlord Dain Ironson, during the fall of Elras Tror

I am Varagol@Netcom.Com		    "Just call me Crank"