Re: Addclass/Multiattack/Race Docs

From: Mark Garringer (zizazat@rmii.com)
Date: 07/19/95

> 	So if you could send me your addresses to your muds, I'd love to
> check them out...

The addclass and race would have been helpful to me about 8 months ago,
but I somehow managed on my own.

I had intended to implimet your multiattack doc, but while I was doing it
I decided that I would rather it not be a skill, so I just added
something like:

if ( (GET_CLASS == WARRIOR) || (GET_CLASS == RANGER) && GET_LEVEL >= 10)
     hit(etc...);

So, in combat they automatically get a second attack. I like it much
better this way, but the insperation came from your post ;)

The Eternal Empire MUD

shell.masterpiece.com 6969

--Ziz, NetShamen