Re: skills/spells

From: Eric T. Benoit (tiffani@virek.worcester.com)
Date: 04/22/95

On Sun, 9 Apr 1995, SROWAN wrote:

> Oh, I'm wanting to have some area effect spells set up so they won't affect
> members of a pc's group..could someone give me a pointer or two?
>
> thanks

Hmm..... I am fairly new to C myself but this _LOOKS_ simple and the
keyword is prolly looks my suggestion is to try something like this:

make it run a check for the AFF_GROUP flag and if it is yes the person is
not affected I can not think of the exact code off the top of my head it
is to late but I will work on this more in the morning and get back to
you okie?...:)

tiffani@virek.worcester.com       | "The same thing we do every night....
tiffani@ftp.worcester.com         |     Try to take over the world..."
muse@virek.worcester.com          |                      -Illuminati-
"Engage"
               - Captain Jean-Luc Picard , "Star Trek the Next Generation" -