Re: elven woods

From: Sammy (samedi@clark.net)
Date: 09/29/95

On Fri, 29 Sep 1995, mete donmez wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Sep 1995, The Darkest Soul... wrote:
>
> > anyone know who wrote this or have a finished version?
> > as the copy on cambot.res isn't complete
> >
> We completed this zone in our mud (rorqual.cc.metu.edu.tr 4000) and I can
> upload them to an ftp server.

I've uploaded working copies of the zone.  Erm, working on my mud.  The
only problem you may run into is the object files will have an extra
entry in right after cost-per-day for the level restriction, but it will
probably load ok wihtout modification.  I had trouble with the shp file
so it may be corrupt.

Sam