Re: ELven Woods

From: The Darkest Soul... (df109@city.ac.uk)
Date: 09/29/95

The reason I haven't done any work on it is I haven't got the time at the
moment. I'm vertually single handedly looking after my mud at the moment
And we have a lot of zone writing being done as well so no-one else has
the time to spare at present. Apart from that it's the start of a new
term for most ppl, and I get the joy of being a fresher again.
Apart from that my acess is mon to fri 8-30 am to 8-30 pm good old uk time
Hence the lack of time, apart from that I'm currently writing tow other
zones one for an lpmud and one for a merc/envy mud

I apologise for wasting ppl's time with this message but I thought I'd
clear it up

We have a completed version of olc we finished it a couple of months ago
something else we've done is rewritten string in

we use set and string along with extra commands create delete edit string
and wdb for the olc so as you can see it hasn't been tidied up yet

Something else thats been redone is the pulsing system and the spec procs
it is now much more efficient and spec procs can be given to objs and
rooms as well as mobs

We've also installed a view command which at the moment has options:
Currently accepted view formats:
view hmob <type> [<count>]           - view hard mobs
view players - view abbreviated players stats
view zcmd <zone> <number>

Other things are fumble code and a critical hit system
Plus various other things, anyway when it's all tidied up nicely
I'll probably make a copy available to everyone if ppl want it

Tim

Tim can be reached via computer technology at:
e-mail: lostsoul@city.ac.uk (df109@city.ac.uk), lostsoul@mono.org
          or lostsoul@spodbox.linux.org.uk (MIME)

"Blood, sweat and tears, really don't matter.
                    Just the things that you do, in this garden"