Re: Lots of Affects

From: Wout Mertens (Wout.Mertens@rug.ac.be)
Date: 03/13/96

On Wed, 13 Mar 1996, Brian Christopher Guilbault wrote:
> I know we have had this discussion before, so maybe someone could mail me
> privately, but I just added our 27th PRF_x bit, and need to know how to
> make it work. If someone could just tell me where to find the archive, as
> the latest I can seem to get ahold of is march 30, 1995. I have all of
> the code in place for the affection, but when you type the command to
> enable it, we seg fault since the base code can't handle 27 bits.

ga? duh? zwok? Twoooing!
You have a 26bit processor? Or what happened? (I am not flaming you,
merely being sacastic :) Sorry, it's stronger than me :)

To make a prf_ flag work, define it in structs.h, and adjust do_toggle,
do_gen_tog, interpreter.c (I think, it's been a while). That's about
it... Don't forget to put the strings in constants.c.

If you forget some, you can have wild pointers... Very Crash-Prone....

Gekke Eekhoorn of BUGMUD.