ANSI color codes

From: Jurko Gospodnetic (Jurko.Gospodnetic@public.srce.hr)
Date: 03/26/96

I want to add a better color system to my mud ... namely each player will be
able to set his own colors for different types of text (status bar, title bar
in vt100 display, object display, charactr list, attacks in fight depending
on whether a char is in your group or not or is you yourself... etc...) so I'd
appriciate it if someone could mail a list of ansi color codes.

Btw, list in circle mud file screen.h is not what I need... I need the list
of color codes and if possible a simple example of how to use them to set
text background and foreground color.

When I finish this code I'd be glad to mail it to anyone who needs it...

Jurko (jgospod@public.srce.hr)