Re: Equipment

From: Jander (gjerde@plains.nodak.edu)
Date: 03/26/96

On Tue, 26 Mar 1996, Mac wrote:

> 'ACtually that was the code I was talking about.
> I seems that it logs an error, well one error for each peice of equipment
> that each player loads with.  From what I have been able to figure out
> the object loads in nowhere, due to the fact that the objects are loading
> before the players.  I remember some other people writting to this list
> about this error in the past, mabye someone else can explain it better.

The code works 100%, but it spews out one error(warning, whatever) for
each piece of eq that is put on the character, du to the fact that the
character is in NOWHERE while being equipped.  I guess the easiest way to
fix this would be to put the character temprarily in the void or
something.  I haven't looked to much at it, but it should be a pretty
easy fix.

----
Ole Gjerde
Homepage: http://www.winternet.com/~gjerde
Email: gjerde@plains.nodak.edu, gjerde@winternet.com, jander@fix.bbs.no
Studying Computer Science at North Dakota State University
"Unix _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about who it's friends are."
                                                  -- Nem Schlecht